Quantcast

Sunday, July 16, 2017

New Releases 7/18/17

Some of the new titles hitting shelves this week are:

The Breakdown by B. A. Paris

The Late Show by Michael Connelly

Soul Cage by Tetsuya Honda

Graveyard Shift by Michael F. Haspil

Blame by Jeff Abbott*

Afterlife by Marcus Sakey

The Library of Fates by Aditi Khorana

One For Sorrow by Mary Downing Hahn

The Special Ones by Em Bailey

Minecraft: The Island by Max Brooks

The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell

What Goes Up by Katie Kennedy

New on DVD:
Kong: Skull Island
Buster's Mal Heart
Resident Evil: Vendetta

*You may have heard by now, but if not, Jeff Abbott's home was lost in a fire just recently. The bookish community is doing a few things that you can find around the web but considering Blame is out this week, the easiest way to show your support is to pre order a copy now or head out to your local bookstore to buy a copy Tuesday.

3 comments:

SavingsInSeconds said...

Loved The Breakdown!

Lori's Reading Corner said...

I really enjoyed The Breakdown and I should be finishing up The Late Show today. Thanks for letting us know about Jeff Abbot's loss. If I hadn't already received and ARC of The Blame I would 1000% buy a copy. But I think I'll put up a post on my blog for others to go out and buy it and help support him during this time.

Greg said...

The Breakdown and The Library of Fates are two I've kinda had my eye on.