Quantcast

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thankfully Reading Weekend


Happy almost Turkey Day, y'all! In honor of the occasion (and the long weekend for most) Jenn over at Jenn's Bookshelves is hosting her annual Thankfully Reading Weekend!

This is my official kickoff post.

Since we're staying home this holiday, we've been invited over to our friends' house for dinner. Which means I don't have to worry about cooking a turkey! But I am cooking a few dishes for our contribution. In between prepping and eating, though, I'm planning to tackle James S. A. Corey's Caliban's War, the second book in the Expanse series. It's a big honking monster (just under 600 pages!), so we'll see if I'm able to squeeze in anything else besides :)

I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Jenn's Bookshelves said...

I contemplated picking up a chunkster (Chernow's Hamilton) to read...we'll see :)