Quantcast

Monday, December 1, 2014

2014 Thankfully Reading Weekend Wrap Up

I survived the post Thanksgiving weekend! To be truthful, I only ventured out twice the whole time: once for lunch (and salsa) on Saturday and once for Chex mix ingredients on Sunday. I don't know why, but I love making homemade Chex mix this time of year.

Anyway, here's how the weekend ended up reading wise:

Finished:
Deadly Little Sins by Kara Taylor
Orbs by Nicholas Sansbury Smith
Burning Paradise by Robert Charles Wilson
"The Burning Girl" by Lisa Unger
The Kill List by Nichole Christoff
Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng (finished the audio)

And I was supposed to start The Vault by Emily McKay but instead went back to its predecessor (to get my Swiss cheese brain working again and get back into the story), The Lair.

All in all not a bad marathon weekend, though I do always overestimate my abilities - I feel like I could have read more :)


No comments: