Quantcast

Friday, November 28, 2014

Thankfully Reading Weekend Day 2: Book I'm Most Thankful For


This is a tough one. There have been so many great releases this year but I think I'm going to have to go with Katie Crouch's Abroad for my pick.

Why? Well, for one because I seemed to have been going through a bit of a slump when this one crossed my path. Whenever this happens I find that I have a really hard time deciding what to read and nothing hits the spot.

Abroad was my first time reading Crouch and it was amazing. Really dark but also gorgeously written. It was not only the perfect slump buster but it introduced me to a new-to-me author!

To see my full review of Abroad you can check out my post here. I do highly recommend this one to anyone looking for a dark psychological thriller with an exotic setting and a bit of a slower pace (it's one you can really get lost in!).

I'm off to tackle more Thankfully Reading Weekend books. Hope you all had a fabulous turkey day yesterday!


1 comment:

Jenn's Bookshelves said...

I'm definitely going to have to check this one out. You never steer me wrong!