Quantcast

Thursday, November 27, 2014

2014 Thankfully Reading Kick-Off Post

Good morning, everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving!




This year I've decided to officially take part in Jenn's Thankfully Reading Weekend. First, I kind of hate everything Black Friday is about. Sorry. Second, I'm not hosting Thanksgiving this year! This is the first time I don't have to cook a turkey or clean the house. Well, clean the house for guests anyway.

Since we weren't able to travel home to spend the holiday with family, we will be celebrating with friends this evening. But that means I've got most of today to relax! And actually, I'll have ALL WEEKEND to devote to my TBR pile! I'm so nerdy excited.

I haven't set an official TBR for the weekend. I may set some titles as my reading progresses but for now I think I'll just read where the mood takes me. I will, however, be trying to peck away at the mountain of to be read physical books as well as the amassed collection of eArcs waiting for review on my eReader.

If you want to sign on to participate, here's the link to Jenn's sign in page. I'll be updating this post with titles read throughout the weekend. (I've finished my first already, but I started reading it yesterday so it half counts.)

Books read:
Deadly Little Sins by Kara Taylor
Orbs by Nicholas Sansbury Smith
Burning Paradise by Robert Charles Wilson
The Burning Girl by Lisa Unger
The Kill List by Nichole Christoff

Currently Reading:
The Vault by Emily McKay

TBR:

1 comment:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'm nerdy-excited, too! Enjoy!

www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com