Quantcast

Friday, February 7, 2014

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon vol 2

Hi, all! This year I've signed on for My Shelf Confessions's Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon! The goal is simply to read as much as possible between today (Feb 7) and Feb 17. I feel like I've made good work of staying on top of the growing TBR but a read a thon is alway a welcome chance to tackle more!


Here are the books I'm hoping to get through during the read-a-thon:

This Dark Road to Mercy by Wiley Cash
Fates by Lanie Bross
Fire by Sara B. Elfgren and Mats Strandberg
The Taste of Apple Seeds by Katharina Hagena
White Space by Ilsa J. Bick

I'm actually pretty positive that I can finish most if not all of these. I may even be able to get to one or two more depending on how successful the weekends are! (Note, a couple of these are actually pretty short so it shouldn't be too bad even with Valentine's Day date night.)

2/10: Update -
White Space completed! (560 pages)
This Dark Road to Mercy 154/232 completed

3 comments:

Tabitha (Pabkins) said...

I'm going to read Fates as well!~ I don't know if I'll get to it during the rat tho! Look forward to seeing how you enjoy White Space

Adriana @ BooksOnHerMind said...

Sorry I bothered you on twitter about not being able to comment before. My computer must have been glitching or something. Anyways I wanted to say how I read The Taste of Apple Seeds a little while ago and really enjoyed it and I hope you do too (:

Becky LeJeune said...

OMG! WHITE SPACE was all kinds of awesome! I've seen some mixed reviews so far but basically I loved it for all the reasons that folks are on the fence about it.