Quantcast

Monday, September 10, 2012

October Event: Murder, Monsters & Mayhem


Fellow horror addict Jenn over at Jenn's Bookshelves is once again hosting her annual Murder, Monsters & Mayhem event and I'm getting on board!

The goal is simply to feature posts throughout October focused on anything horror and/or thriller (books and movies). Since I've already got the fall horror bug, I'm going to have to pace myself!

My horror TBR currently includes:

Those Across the River by Christopher Buehlman
Legion by William Peter Blatty
The Reckoning by Sarah Pinborough


Ghost Story by Peter Straub
Children of the Night by Dan Simmons
14 by Peter Clines



The Devil's Oven by Laura Benedict
Some Kind of Fairy Tale by Graham Joyce
Vacation by Matthew Costello



And there are a bunch of new releases hitting shelves soon as well. Not sure which of these I'll hold off on until October, though. We'll just have to see!

3 comments:

Jenn's Bookshelves said...

And...once again, you've added a whole list of books to my "must read" list. VACATION & HOME were already on there, thank you for reminding me about 14!

Becky LeJeune said...

:) I have many more on my wishlist including the new Justin Cronin, AJ Colucci's THE COLONY, Thomas Emson's SKARLET, and LITTLE STAR by John Lindqvist!

Jenn's Bookshelves said...

*Jots titles down* Ok, I have Cronin's, pining for Lindqvist, adding THE COLONY & SKARLET!