Quantcast

Monday, October 3, 2011

Hi, Monday!

Hey, readers. Hope you had a fabulous weekend. I did :)

I was at Mountains and Plains working work's exhibitor's table and I had a fantastic time. From a work standpoint, talking to indie booksellers and such was really awesome. I think I got some really useful feedback I can put to good use, too.

From a reading standpoint -- tradeshows are book heaven! Holy moly! And so many book people in one place. It was freaking awesome!

I saw some really exciting upcoming releases and did the happy dance more than once considering the ones I was able to snag. I'll be sure to tell you all about them.

On that note, I happen to know where you can get a copy of Alice Hoffman's upcoming book (officially released tomorrow), The Dovekeepers. Fellow blogger Susan Tunis over at In One Eye, Out the Other... is giving away a copy and has extended the entry deadline. Head over and enter your name. She's raved about the book and I saw it again at M&P this weekend as a rep pick from that publisher.

Anywho, I'm going start a new book now. Happy reading!

2 comments:

Susan Tunis said...

Hey Becky,

I just found my way over here for the first time by following a link back from my own blog. So first, thanks for linking.

More importantly, how awesome is your blog! I'll be adding a link to my brief blog roll ASAP, and I'll look forward to many future visits here!

Becky LeJeune said...

Aw, thanks, Susan!