Quantcast

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Offline

I'm going offline. I'm not kidding. I'm turning off the computer today so that the urge to check Facebook every five minutes is curbed. My goal is to get some reading done!

Mike is working all day on the show and I've got a stack of stuff -- stuff the Junior Junkies are begging me to read so they can get their grubby paws on them, and stuff that needs to be reviewed. Lots of stuff. Plus, it's so nice out -- if it ever warms up -- I'm thinking some hammock reading might be in store for me today.

Later peeps! Hope you have a great day of reading as well!

(Oh, I'll be back tomorrow with a Host winner, though there's only three to choose from so far.)

3 comments:

Vickie said...

I'd have joined in the HOST giveaway, but have it on the shelf already.
Enjoy your RWG day. RWG = Reading Without Guilt...
Used to be that we were urged to turn off our TVs to get back to reading and now it's more than that. Turn off the computer, cellphone, Nintendo, whatever...

Becky LeJeune said...

That's what I kind of figured, Vickie.

And I had a great day almost completely without the computer. I got on a couple of times. I did manage to finish two teen books between Saturday and Sunday morning. Now I'm reading The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson.

Vickie said...

Glad the time away from the computer was as productive as you planned.