Quantcast

Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Releases 9/02

So I know that some of these are already on shelves, but week of 9/02 is the official release date of the following:

Stuff Dreams are Made of by Don Bruns - follow up to the hilarious Stuff to Die For.
14 by J.T. Ellison - sequel to All the Pretty Girls, equally fantastic and page-turning
The Gone Away World by Nick Harkaway - one for the strange pile and on my bedside table to read this week. I'm thinking Mike will be stealing this one from me!
The Heretics Daughter by Kathleen Kent - another one that I'll be reading this week
American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld - ah, yes. Also on my bedside table as we speak.
Immunity by Lori Andrews - loved it! Great forensic mystery/medical thriller.
Fickle by Patrick Manus - haven't quite finished this one. A mystery told all in blogs and comments. 
Book of Lies by Brad Meltzer - a thriller based around a puzzle of SUPER proportions (read it and see).
Murder on the Eiffel Tower by Claude Izner - a bit lighter fare. Fun and entertaining first in a new historical mystery series.
Sweetheart by Chelsea Cain - agh! I didn't have time to read this one, but will be shortly.

On DVD:
How to Rob a Bank
The Promotion

New reviews at Bookbitch.com:
Stuff Dreams are Made of
14
Murder on the Eiffel Tower
Immunity
Book of Lies
Running Scared by Cheryl Norman
Promenade of the Gods by Koji Suzuki

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like you have a lot of reading to do this week

Anonymous said...

I have 14 on my shelf. I just loved her first book and really look forward to this one.

JT Ellison said...

Becky, I can't thank you enough for the review on Bookbitch, and all the kind promotion you've done this past week. I am thrilled you enjoyed 14 (and mightily relieved) and hope to continue doing you proud.

Thank you so much for your support!

All best,
JT

Becky LeJeune said...

Thanks, JT. It's always a pleasure!