Quantcast

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I've Been Nominated

Lori at Lori's Reading Corner and Cheryl at Cheryl's Book Nook have both nominated me for the Brilliant Weblog Premio. 

So, there are rules that go with being nominated and they are:  

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

I don't have a lot of time at the moment, and I was supposed to do this yesterday after Cheryl sent me the notice but here are my nominees:

All of these guys are part of my morning reading:

Cheryl and Lori, even though they've both been awarded already. 

Vixen's Daily Reads

Reading In Appalachia

Readers Delight

Jenn's Bookshelf

Tez Says

I haven't left them messages, as I said, I am short on time. But those are the blogs that I recommend checking out daily for a healthy dose of excellent reading recommendations. 

1 comment:

Icedream said...

Thanks for the nomination! Of course I would have to add your blog to my favorites since it's one of only a handful I read regularly. I suppose that's against the rules though? LOL Well, I don't always play by the rules so we will have to see what happens :D