Quantcast

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Oh, another post in the same day!

Yep, I know it's rare. I just couldn't help it, and I am going to be out of town this weekend after all.

So, I am supposed to be getting a copy of a book acquired by our fab marketing teach from DPI last summer. The book in question is due out in Jan '09 and it's a superhero satire. I haven't received it yet, so I really can't tell you much more other than the fact that it is going to be knock your socks off HILARIOUS! How do I know? Well, this is how.

So, have fun checking out the link and I'll keep you posted once I receive Captain Freedom!

3 comments:

Tez Miller said...

Just the name of Captain Freedom reminds me of two things:

-Team America: World Police
-The Patriot Pigeon stories, as written by Stan Smith in American Dad! (a TV show I adore)

Thanks for sharing, and have a lovely day! :-)

Anonymous said...

Have fun this weekend and I'll be sure to check out the link.

Cheryl said...

Sounds good. I will have to check it out